Friday 15 April 2016

"A second chance for..." (Chapter 1) Bashful

Although this is not the kind of dwarves I usually paint, I couldn´t said no to this fellow.

The Seven Dwarfs represent the different characters hidden in us all. They all have to live together and work for a common target. But no matter if you are Doc, Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy, Bashful, Sneezy or Dopey you all will fall in love with a beautiful smile.

When my wife asked me for repair the paint of this rubber figure from the 70's / 80's I told her that I will do it but giving some small details to the skin and clothes of Bashful. So now he have rosy on nose and cheekbones making him look really shy.


Sorry if I not present, I'm Bashful...
He turns because he feels shy...
"Thiz flower iz fod you..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...