Tuesday 19 April 2016

COMMISSION (part IV) Marvel Legends Dr Strange

Of the several figures my friend R. commissioned me to customize this Marvel Legends Dr Strange was the first on be started and the last on be finished. I was blocked with it... I don't know what was happening with this concrete character. Now,  well, thinking wisely and been open to other possibilities I´m almost sure that Stephen Strange him self from another dimension was guiding my steps on painting his figure.
"You are looking at me but you should take look inside yoursef..."
The shirt color was changed from the original blue to a greenish finish but with a deep blue on the bottom that's only perceptible when the light reflects properly. A soft dark green on the pants it's almost imperceptible but I assure you it's there. The cloak it's from another figure and has been painted to match with the character.

My fingers, your eyes... Tears guaranteed!
Leonidas cloak! That's vintage!!!
I know your secrets...
I'm Stephen Strange. You killed my father, prepare to die!

As a final appointment, I just to hope that my friend get as satisfied as me with the result of this work.

And, of course, thanks to Doctor Stephen Strange for his wise guidance (Regards from this dimension!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...