Saturday 16 April 2016

"The things I do for fun" (Chapter 1) Transformers: Devastation GROUND SOLDIER (Blue)

In the Transformers: Devastation video game, the classic Battlechargers Decepticons were re-designed and used to represent Decepticons Ground Soldiers. This are the guys you will face constantly in the various scenes of the game.



Work on G1 figures it's always fun and this case has been easy and effective. For this Ground Soldier I have used a G1 Runamuck figure (the white one).


I have selected two main blue colors, one of them is a grey / blue for the bodywork that I think that fits better for the toy than a light blue (it's like the "dark" colors of the Stunticons). For the cristal I have used a bright yellow that contrast with the blue.

Grimlock's T-Rex arms are useful than mine!


One eyed Minion...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...