Thursday 26 May 2016

More Rogue Trader... Captain Calahorra from The Sons of Medusa / Sons of Medusa (Part I)

This is another figure from the Rogue Trader era. It's A captain built with RTB01 components. The hair was shaped to look like bald and the legs were corrected to make him a little bit taller. The back pack was scratch made with different parts of the sprue and a cape was added. The bolter was doubled to show that a captain kills twice (in the name of the Emperor and in the name of the Emperor's mother) and a big sensor was mounted over the weapon.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! 'you ta'kin'to me?


Captain Calahorra is an old hero among his Sons of Medusa fellows and has the honour of carrying a personal heraldry composed by chess squares and lightings in his armour and in his banner. As veteran has been trained in the use of the Tactical Dreadnought Armor as we can see for the Crux Terminatus painted on his power glove.

I lost my gaze up to the skies and never ever ask me why... (popular cheap poetry)

I'm not bald, I'm short haired.

I stole this cloak from my grandmother's bed.

I feel observed... must be the Emperor watching over me.

My tearless retina takes pictures that can prove...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...